The In-depth visit – 2 hours
In addition to the Classic tour this 2 hours visit takes you further to visit places normally closed to the general public: the blacksmith’s shop, the covering station, the saddler room (according to availability).
Horses can be seen in the stables but we never guarantee to see riders working.
Booking necessary For groups only (mini 20 – maxi 40 people per group for safety reasons.
The visit is suspended until the end of August 2020.
- accepted methods of payments : cash and visa
- free parking lot in the day
- wheelchair accessible : www.accessible.net
- free loan of wheelchairs and cane seats
- outside picnic area
- left luggage
- microwave available for feeding-bottles
- no access for domestic animals
Le Cadre noir of Saumur
Avenue de l’École nationale d’équitation
GPS : N 47°15’52.43″ – W O°07’59.505
|–||Fees for 20 or more|
1 free / 20 – coach drivers free