The Classic visit – 1 hour
We are pleased to welcome you from monday afternoon to saturday midday for guided tours : discover the history of the school, the main arena, the Prestige stable and tack room.
Horses can be seen in the stables but we never guarantee to see riders working.
Guide-books are available in English – Spanish – German – Dutch – Italian – Russian. Occasionally English speaking tours can be planned. Private guided tour in English – German or Spanish available upon reservation : contact us by phone or email.
INFORMATION – CORONAVIRUS
In order to guarantee the safety of all, our tour route has been adapted :
- Mostly outdoor tour in a small group allowing distance spacing while maintaining listening comfort
- Single-way route to avoid group crossings
- Visit outside the stables only
- No touching of horses or objects
- Passage through the saddler room without stopping
- Stop in the main arena in standing position only
Visitors must now book in advance and select a specific day and time of visit, by phone (+332 41 53 50 60) or e-mail (visites.cadrenoir(at)ifce.fr).
Visitors over the age of 11 must wear a mask.
Thank you for your understanding.
- accepted methods of payments : cash and visa
- free parking lot in the day
- wheelchair accessible : www.accessible.net
- free loan of wheelchairs and cane seats
- outside picnic area
- left luggage
- microwave available for feeding-bottles
- no access for domestic animals
Le Cadre noir of Saumur
Avenue de l’École nationale d’équitation
GPS : N 47°15’52.43″ – W O°07’59.505
|Reduced (students, unemployed, disabled people)||6 €|
|Child (-16 )||6 €|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children -16)||26 €|
Prices for groups (from 20 people or from 20 children) are available on booking. You can contact the booking service at 02 41 53 50 60 or by email at visites.cadrenoir(at)ifce.f
The Couple ticket
Special fees granted to people booking a performance or a gala + classic visit
|Reduced (students, unemployed, disabled people)||4 €|
|Child (- 16 )||4 €|