crédits photos : A.Bassaler, A.Laurioux
A unique occasion to watch the ecuyers of the Cadre noir in the main arena. The commentary provided by an ecuyer will give you an appreciation of the work involved in training the horse, jumping, in long reins, the airs above the ground, and classical riding. An unforgettable moment dedicated to French equitation !
The double option : for every ticket purchase for a public Performance, you will receive a reduced rate for a classic visit. An ideal opportunity to discover the history of the Cadre Noir de Saumur.
From 10.30 to 11.00 in the Main arena ot the french national riding school. For the double option : classic visits are planned only in the afternoon.
There are no guided visits during the mornings of the Matinales.
Guided visits are possible at 2- 2:30- 3- 3:30 and 4 in the afternoon.
- online booking, by phone or by mail with the booking form
- accepted methods of payments : cash and visa
- free parking lot in the day
- wheelchair accessible : www.accessible.net
- free loan of wheelchairs and cane seats
- outside picnic area
- left luggage
- microwave available for feeding-bottles
- no access for domestic animals
Groups and handicaped persons:
contact us for booking 0033 (0)2 41 53 50 80.
École nationale d’équitation
Av. de l’École nationale d’équitation
N 47°15’52.43″- W O°07’59.505
|Matinales only||Double option|
2ad + 2 chil
* Special fees granted to people booking a public performance + classic visit
** Students, unemployed, disabled people
Caution : on Matinales dates, visits are planned only in the afternoon from 2.00 to 4.00